Qingwei Zeng expected graduation: December 2019
University of California, Los Angeles UCLA Mathematics of Computation (B.S.) Math B.S. Jun 2018 - 2019 06/18 - 2019
- Optimization, Data Mining, Probability Theory, Linear Algebra, Mathematical Analysis, Dynamics, Operating System.
University of California, Berkeley UC Berkeley Cross Enrollment Jan 2017 - Aug 2017 01/17 - 08/17
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs, Data Structures, Computational Models of Cognition.
Skillsmore proficient less proficient
- Frameworks & Tools: Angular React Flutter Tensorflow CUDA OpenMP Django D3.js.
- Design and Prototyping: Sketch Photoshop After Effects Processing Indesign Principle.
- Data Mining & Machine Learning: classification, clustering, prediction, pattern mining, similarity search, etc.
- Parallel Computing: familiar with frameworks such as OpenMP, CUDA, ISPC as well as low-level optimization stratigies.
Google Inc. | Mountain View, CA Software Engineer Intern Jun 2019 - Sep 2019 06/19 - 09/19
- Built stateful RPC sampler that can provide testability to over 80% of previously untestable Google Shopping RPCs.
- Designed and built stateful log sampling pipeline with the stateful RPC sampler for a Google Shopping server.
- Cooperated with multiple Google Shopping teams to ensure a robust and reliable log replay interface.
Teambition | Shanghai, China Front-end Developer Intern Sep 2015 - Dec 2015 09/15 - 12/15
- Integrated Evernote, GitHub, and other third-party apps into Teambition so that users gets update notifications.
- Upgraded the interface of the permission system, enabling a finer control within and across organizations.
- Built Teambition’s blog and career site with Wordpress and nodeJS, both sites now have over 10,000 pageviews.
UC Berkeley EECS Dept. | Berkeley, CA Lab Assistant Jun 2017 - Aug 2017 06/17 - 08/17
- Covered classic data structures and algorithms topics such as lists, trees, graphs, runtime analysis, etc.
IO Design Group | Harbin, China Founder Sep 2014 - Aug 2015 04/14 - 08/15
- Drafted the design guideline for Harbin Institute of Technology Model United Nations and other major events.
- Managed design and production of 6th HIT Model United Nations materials.
- Recruited over 100 members in the first year.
- Designed a delivery system that utilizes existing traffic to delivery packages with maximized efficiency.
- Designed algorithms to match deliveries and deliverers at low time and distance cost.
- Implemented a Go server that uses channels to handle communications among end users.
- Developed a real-time visualization of the algorithm simulation using Google Maps API and Google Firebase.
- Built and designed a website that displays LaTeX notes with clear legible layout optimized for both desktop and mobile.
- Designed efficient navigation flow through all the notes with anotations and collapsable proofs and solutions.
communistic shared living,